Jennifer Boulanger is a member of the PhD Class of 2013.
- Jennifer Boulanger graduated from Baylor University in 2006 with a double major in English and Great Texts of the Western Tradition. There, she focused her study in medieval literature, culminating in an Honors Thesis that focused on the medieval idea of "woman" as manifested in the Virgin Mary, Queen Guinevere, and Dante's Beatrice. She currently continues to study medieval literature, with outside interests in Victorian medievalism and children's literature.
- "Righting History: Redemptive Potential and the Written Word in Malory." Arthuriana 19.2 (2009): 27-41.
- ENGL 1301: Rhetoric I
- ENGL 1302: Rhetoric II: "Space, Location, and Identity."
- SMU English Graduate Students
- Secretary, Graduate Women's Organization
- English Department Representative, Graduate Student Assembly
- Graduate Student Representative, Graduate Council